Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This past weekend: Taci gave me a great ward shower. It was so kind of everyone to come, we got some great things.
We went up to Island Park for a family reunion with Jan's side of the family. It was so beautiful up there, we had a great weekend getaway!



Alyse and Brooks.. the kids went four wheeling and dirt biking. They were playing in the field together.. they were so cute.
My Mom's friends threw me a great shower last night. My parents are lucky to have such great friends, that are so kind, and that we are so close to. We seriously got such great things. We are very fortunate.

~My growing belly~

Shower Girls

3 comments:

Jodi said...

k so you are looking so good!! I feel like I haven't seen you forever. This summer has been so crazy. Now that things are slowing down we need to get to together. It looks like you guys have been pretty busy. I hope things are going good. Can't wait to see ya!!

Courtney said...

Aren't all of the showers fun!?! Can't wait to see you and that growing belly :)

thewestenskows.blogspot.com said...

Cute pics!