Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving Week

I did not take any pictures on thanksgiving day (dang) I forgot! We had such a wonderful thanksgiving this year, and are so thankful. I am thankful for my family and friends, a job that I love, Rob and Driggs for making me so happy, and the things that surround us every day.

Driggs learned that he can get out of Gus' dog door, he was just throwing everything out of it, and I guess thought to throw himself out.


Driggs got his new JAZZ jersey... do you think he likes it? What a cheese.
Thanksgiving we had two wonderful dinners, an early one at Jan's and then we went to my grandma's after. We left for St. George that night, and talked Megan and Aaron into coming. We had a fun weekend and Driggs got lots of attention. He was cuddly at this point of Aaron holding him. I love it when they cuddle, even if its not me!


No comments: